SoNo Neighborhood Alliance strongly encourages eligible residents to participate and vote in the upcoming Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee (GGHPC) and North Park Planning Committee (NPPC) elections. Vote for candidates you know will represent your interests in our community.
Click here for a roster of candidates for each election. Here is some other important information you should know.
VOTING DATES, LOCATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Golden Hill/South Park
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Elections begin at 5:30 pm
Golden Hill Recreation Center – Community Meeting Clubhouse
(The smaller building adjacent to the main gym, along Golf Course Drive near 26th Street, off of Russ Blvd.)
To vote in the Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee elections a community member must:
- Reside in the area, own property in Golden Hill/South Park, or represent a business or non-profit located there (only one individual per business).
- Bring documentation of meeting at least one of the above criteria and be prepared to share it with the elections team.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Elections begin at 6:30 pm
2901 North Park Way, 2nd Floor
To vote in the North Park Planning Committee elections a community member must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Reside in the area, own property in North Park, or represent a business or non-profit located there (only one individual per business).
- Have a current NPPC registration form on file.
- Provide a photo ID to establish their identity and residence in North Park. Non-resident voters must also provide additional documentation to establish their eligibility.
- Have signed in at at least one NPPC meeting in the past year (April 2017 through February 2018).
- Click here to view NPPC’s election information page.